OpenThread demo board not recognized

Hi Team
I had followed the steps provided in Create a node on your Thread Network | Golioth Thread Demo to build and flash the end device.
West flash gives me a warning also, I’m not sure about the amount of data written

After this, when I try to open the serial port to configure networkkey and networkname, the unit becomes unresponsive after 10-15 seconds

Hello! Two initial questions:

• Can you share the full compilation output? Wondering what if there may be other hints in the output.
  • Can you try flashing a test app to see if those hang too?

Actually, could it be the same issue as discussed here? Connect Thread Node to Golioth - #2 by ChrisGammell

Hi Jonathanberi
Yes, I actually used the link provided in the above thread to install the requirements and I have seen the expected build. Even the flash happened and successfully connected once to a thread border router. The next day I was not able to connect and I see the serial output becomes unresponsive after 10-20 seconds.
Here are the compilation attachments (I build this today)

Also for flash

Hi Team, I’m able to connect BT510 sensor consistently with TBR. The updated repo helped me
No freezing reported.
Thanks all for the support

Awesome news! Can’t wait to hear more about the BR solution!

If other people find this post in the future, the repo was updated in this PR: v0.5.0 API update by ChrisGammell · Pull Request #6 · golioth/golioth-openthread-demo · GitHub